Monday, December 29, 2003

Return to Innocence

Hmmm..just been going thru many many blogs of many many people...interesting to say the least. Not a good day today. Im in Steve Waugh mode - everything feels the same. At least, that's what it looks like to the casual observer. Profound discussions do nothing.
Which reminds me of the one I had with Rajesh at the shoot a few days ago. Started out telling him of the awful video I chanced upon. Rather quickly and worryingly ran into an analysis of Islam, religion and inevitably, "Life". An even freakier coincidence was that we reached the evolution of thought - that rather serious discussion Maharshi n I had a long time ago. Why do these things always end there???

That was another depressing discussion. And, for once, I don't think being drunk would have made it any better.

Amma and Nanna chanced upon a very old tape which had a voice recording of mine. They are threatening to release it to AIR and Doordarshan. However, though I did cringe at the sound of my voice all those years ago, it brought back that painful longing for those years of innocence..not a care in the world. Biggest concerns revolving around how many runs or how many goals I would
score at the park today.


Yeh daulat bhi le lo, yeh shohorath bhi le lo
Bhale cheen lo mujh se meri jawaani...
Magar mujhko lauta do woh bachchpan ka saawan...
Woh kaagaz ki kashti, woh baarish ka paani...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home