Thursday, January 05, 2006

Taken...flight.

Jaanbaaz hum chale
Choone aasmaan chale
apni to bas yahi udaan hai...


A, I didn't know him, but I'm sure he must've been a wonderful man to produce a wonderful woman like you. There is, and always will be, the blood and spirit of a fighter pilot in you.

One day, it will all make sense.
One day, when you and I are sitting at a random location, people-watching, in a comfortable silence, listening to the wind...it will suddenly make sense.

I told you
That we could fly
’cause we all have wings
But some of us don’t know why


One day, we will figure out why we have wings.
And why some of us take flight before others.

As he was before, may he be again guided by the sun in his journey into the heavens.

Yeh aasmaan hai mera
yeh aasmaan hai mera....


^

9 Comments:

Blogger BLUR said...

i knew it

you ignored me ANDDD neha

tsk tsk tsk

10:51 PM, January 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all is fine and if its not .. ihope its gets better soon NS :-)

Bhav

10:59 PM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger Citizen Earth said...

thank you.... very much!!

5:19 AM, January 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@NS : I couldn't have voiced it out better myself...

@Citizen : Take care of yourself, ok?

9:13 AM, January 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was a wonderful man. lucky to have known him for the time i did.

7:24 PM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger Omni said...

I like that old INXS song... I wish I could read all of what you wrote.

8:47 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Manu said...

Deep. Beautiful. I can figure out the relevance of context. Lot of gravity, ironically!

10:07 PM, January 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@blur: welll, this was somewhat a more serious post...maybe next time..?

@Bhav: I guess time will heal, though another needs it more than I do right now... :-)

@CE : :-)

@aditya : I wish I had known him too...

@omni : Im happy someone even remembers that song...and can actually recognise it from just 4 lines! And I wish there was a way I cld explain this post (and others in different languages) to you without making a comment-post.. :-)

@Manu : :-) Thanks. Yes, gravity...that was a good one :-)

9:38 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger El Goofydom said...

it probably couldn't be explained better!!
this is sweet!

3:29 AM, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home