Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Tanked vs full filled

Tanked = ful(l)filled?
Just a thought...

As I go into the last day of 2003, many thoughts running thru my head. Abt my last New Years eve, in a club in Piccadilly Circus...all I've done this year...my life, and all the rest of it. And I come to the most important and significant question of all - how hung over will I be on 1st?

I cld get tanked, but will that bring me fulfillment? I cld feel fulfilled, but will I need to be tanked for that? What is the equation? What gives, basically?

If I were a car and I was tanked, then I wld be full filled, innit?

It was long ago and it was far away, oh God it seems so very far
And if life is just a highway then the soul is just a car...
and objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are...


This year, I wish that people I care about get tanked with enough happiness to keep them going for a long, long time...
Sh'long 2003 - Thanks for everything...
Next stop - 2004 - 14 hours.
And like someone very aptly said - To Us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home