Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Funny thing. I always thought doing nothing at all would be fun.

Workshop? Devil uncle has set up a bloody full fledged factory and is about to declare record third quarter profits.

The overriding bane of my life has been and is starting trouble (pls note I did not say '..and will be..'. I hope to change that, once I get down to it). Always the first in line to have fun. Play NOW, take a break NOW..there will always be time for work, I always say. Like some kindred soul said - Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
Well, I must be the richest, or one of the richest people on the planet.
If only I could get myself to do something useful. Its that damn idiot box!That @#%*@ boob tube! Such quality programming...educative, informative and entertaining..how do they expect us to do anything productive dammit?!!
As Mr.Rahul of Indian Ocean so succintly put it, 'since because' I'm such a chronic time-waster, it follows that...that...well, there's another train of thought that's left me stranded at the station...dammit. If only that red chap in my head would let something crystallize and percolate down.
Oh wait. If it crystallizes, it won't percolate. If it percolates, it may not crystallize here. What's the friggin' point????!!

[Hmm..just going thru old mails..damn, some of them are painful. Ouch! Ah well, u live, u learn.]
[Well, whaddaya know...some are actually such a pleasure to read. Like the first few I got from you, and you when I was in London. :-)]
All those mails seem to have calmed me down a bit. And whaddaya know, cleaning out my inbox (511 emails) now gives me something to do.
Hey, who said anything about productive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home