Wednesday, February 11, 2004

One tit wonder

Alright, I know enough and more has been said about this. But I just wanted to add my one bit.

Honestly, the one real 'hit' of Janet Jackson I can remember would be 'That's the way love goes'. Well, there wasn't much else coming on the 10 channels of Star TV in those days. It was still a passable song. The mood the video evoked was fair enough too.

What was the next one called? The one where she's jumping thru various countries. 'Together again' was it? I think that was about it really. If you take away her onstage humpathon antics, there really isn't much else to Janet Jackson.

Until now, that is.

Holy crap! What the hell was she thinking? She's pushing Michael hard for 'Freak of the Year'. And even if you just HAD to do it, at least give us both of 'em, innit? Instead, now, we just have this horrible nightmarish image of a yucky female with something very, very wrong with her body. Damn. And I was just beginning to get over the 3-titted one from 'Total Recall'.

As if the family Jackson wasn't getting jacked enough.

I bought a new car stereo. It's absolutely top of the line. I sit in my car and it plays me whatever I ask it to. I say 'Rock' and it plays rock. I say 'jazz' and it gives me jazz. I took my car and my new stereo for a spin and some stupid kids suddenly ran across the front of it. I braked, screeched to a halt and yelled 'Fucking kids!!'.

And it played Michael Jackson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home