Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Discovery.

It's not always the greatest thing.

There are things that are better left unknown. But this deprivation of knowledge should be on the condition that one knows, or is told, all one needs to know. Or wants / needs to hear. Out loud. Hmmm...that knife cuts both ways, doesn't it...

There are too many things I want to say. One day, soon, I will. Everytime I whack myself on the head and go 'what the hell are you doing?', you come up with something magical - intentional, or otherwise. And make me go 'yessss!!'. This is, as always, all your fault.
Anyway, like they said (meant),

Love, love me do.
You (should) know I (think I..umm..err..probably...) love (umm..strong word..uhh) you (too).

[yeah, I know. Sorry...what to do..we are like only..]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home