Monday, January 05, 2004

Obsessive compulsive archive trawler

Thank you, all you profound people out there - E.A., Australo, So on.., and Whatever, and all your blog links...
These will come extremely handy in filling up my empty and desolate days when I'm fired from my job. It has been about three weeks since I have done anything, absolutely anything, even remotely productive at work. And nobody seems to have noticed.

This is either very good, or very bad.

Remember an episode where Phoebe tries to talk Jason Alexander (George Costanza on Seinfeld) out of commiting suicide, thru the phone. He's depressed coz nobody at work knows he exists.
Ha ha ha.
Very funny.
In a dark comedy sort of way...

Man! How sad is my life if I keep relating it to sad, sitcom reruns?
Uh oh..here it comes...slowly, sneaking up on me...I can feel its presence somewhere around...faster..faster..BAM!!

Realisation.
Stark and cold.

Oh boy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home