Thursday, February 12, 2004

Movie Trivia II

So I heard from a few people who thought they'd like me to go to the trouble of putting up another movie trivia post. Here's the second one. Works exactly like the first one.
Here's the line. The challenge is to identify the actor/actress, and the movie.
Ex: "I'm king of the world!" - Leonardo DiCaprio, Titanic.

These are a lil bit tougher than the first series. The toughest are towards the end.

1) “ We are both students of war”.
2) “ We won’t go silently into the night! We will not give up without a fight! We’re gonna live on’ we’re gonna survive…”
3) “I’m just a girl... asking a boy... to love her”.
4) “…What do you do, Jack? What do you do?”
5) “I AM the law!”.
6) “Don’t you EVER touch a black man’s radio, boy!”
7) “Ten oughta do it, don't you think? Do you think we need one more? You think we need one more. Alright, we'll get one more”
8) “No, I am merely stating that uhh... life finds a way”.
9) “Thank you for loving me”.

and the toughest in this lot, (the film name should be good enough to call yourself a movie buff)

10) “Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fucking Poppins... LONDON”.

(no movie has ever made me laugh as much as this one did. No buff who's seen it would forget this line).

Oh, btw, the winner of the last one was probably M. Though Im not sure if Anil got more than M, cos he didn't tell me his score.

Have fun. Answers on Monday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home