Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Words in Time.

A: Goodnight, Aunty!
D, Me : *slapping foreheads* woraai!!

A: I want to rotaaaaate..!
CRASH!
(crushes the last bottle of gin bought with money painstakingly scraped together)

Me chasing P chasing A running with the bottle of vodka. P catches A, holding A by the waist.
A : *topples slowly, head first into the ground* Man, I'm so drunk!
P, Me : *laughing*
Then we light huge bonfires of hay.

At R's house,
V : Betaaaaaa...!!
R, A, Me : *rolling on the floor, laughing uncontrollably*

My Dad: What's all this?
A, V : Nothing Uncle...just having lunch Uncle...
All seems very bloody funny now, though. Ha ha ha!
(A, thanks again for what you did for me in the aftermath :-))

K: Hunger is the driving force!
A, T, Me: *rolling eyes* We're leaving, man.

Taking K's trip again and again and again under the shed.

T : Don't worry man. I cleaned it and sprayed some deo.
D : *flabbergasted* woraaaaii!!!
The next day...
D: daridhruda! I had to clean the floor with phenyl man...

New year's Eve, 1999; V's house
P,T,V,A, Me : *huddle* See you in the US, maaaannn!!!

Highly efficient, streamlined, purposeful trips to the Rock.

Me : *looking at V*
V : *looking at A*
A : *looking at Me*
Me : Anthe na malla?
V : *grins* Anthe!
A: *sighs* Ok, chalo...

At the Rock, after Expressions (?)
K: *after ONE glass of rum n coke* I don't feel anything man! I don't feel anything! *proceeds to do pushups*

Abandoned railway station off Necklace Road
A: I don't think this is strong enough. Maybe we should add some of these...
Me: Are you sure?
A: Yeah, yeah.
Me: Want a Rola Cola?
Serendipity.

A's many fabulous 'bloopers', which gave us so many hours of joy. Remind me of a few.

A: Let's go to Erudite today.
Me: Yeah, we really should.

5 minutes later...
Me: You know, I'm thinking...
A: Yeah, fuck it.

25 minutes later...
A: Fuck. I don't believe we're here again...
Me: Cheers, man!
Clink.

Yup. Cheers to good ol' times.
Clink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home