Thursday, March 11, 2004

We have it so good.

I was sitting in the cafeteria and happened to see all the pretty ladies walk past. And I realised - it's so good to be a guy!

I mean, there can't be any doubt that the female form is far more fun to look at than the male form. It's just more beautiful. Women do spend some time trying to look good (generally) and we get to see the results and enjoy it. Cool.

It doesn't take much to make guys happy. Like the joke goes, to impress a guy - show up naked, bring beer. How nice to be satisfied with so little. Given things are changing and all that, but generally, it takes more than just looking at a cute guy to make a woman happy. He must be intelligent, funny, warm, caring, yada yada...but I could just sit and admire beauty in a woman, in the most decent way of course, and I'm happy. It's just that women don't get that hey, I'm not trying to think up ways of chatting you up and figuring out how quickly I can get you into bed, I'm just looking at you because you're beautiful. Please don't mind, but I'd like to stare at you for a few minutes longer.

Men don't HAVE to put in too much effort to look good, and that's accepted by women. Great! I have absolutely no complaints with that. Now, just tell us how to tell you you look lovely and attractive without you being offended or thinking we're calling you a slut or something. In this country, I find it bloody hard to tell a woman I don't know that I think she looks very attractive.

There are a hundred other reasons why being a guy is so great, including NOT having to go thru pregnancy (whew! I don't know how you do that). Plus, and this is the best, we get to pee standing up.

Ha ha. Beat that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home