Monday, April 26, 2004

Hoo boy...who'da thunk...

Turned out I was late to the party... I was too busy at the earlier two! First was with the boys at the hippie's place. 8 p.m. Halfway thru, saw the machchar was back from his B'lore sojourn. Naturellement, Masha was with him. Figured on a quick beer and then off to Datta's. Silly billy...I forgot there's no such thing as a 'quick beer'.

Once again, I missed the recorder. Can't remember the beginning, but do remember we touched politics (a given, with the current elections) but on a theoretical level, BPOs, communes, the Netherlands (oh, yeah!) and twenty other things, and they were all connected. At about 11, when I shoulda been picking up my guitar and hauling ass to the land of free beer, both of them made the mistake of insisting on hearing my Happiness Theory. Another hour. Gone. No time is as wasted as time without alcohol on a Friday night. But y'know, the more I tell others and the more I discuss my Happiness Theory, the more sense it makes to me...

Anywho, made it over to Datta's by some 12.30 ish...people too happy to be pissed off, happiness follows. Retox levels achieved. Hot damn, nothing rocks like 3 parties on a Friday night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home