Monday, June 21, 2004

Non-Starter

Aaarrgghh!! This starting trouble will be the death of me.

I'm never going to do my PhD - because I couldn't get started on getting all my documents in order and sending them off in time. I'm never going to get a great job - because I didn't do a PhD (same logic applies to an MBA program as well). I'm going to get kicked out of whatever job I do have - because I couldn't get started on my work on time, therefore couldn't finish it on time. I will always remain in a lower middle management level - for all the above reasons and because I couldn't get started on hauling my lazy ass off my worn-to-the-bone couch of complacency and DOING something about my fuckall lot in life.

I am SUCH a bloody Non-Starter. And it will be the death of me.

Aaaarrgghh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home