Thursday, June 17, 2004

NonSensica II

It had been a while since I've rambled.

Alright, so that's just my opinion - you may think I ramble ALL the time. But I have all this pent up rambling energy. Wasting it would be criminal. Led Zep said Ramble On. Eddie Vedder said Release. Aye Aye.

So I mustu also show I'm smart. 'Uber' (oh wow!) cool. So I musssstu also have a 'currently reading:' section no? What is to do the do - profound HTML ignorance compels me to have this shitty template, where italics look like something the cat was ashamed to have dragged in (reluctant bloody letters!). The ignorance, and the mature 'like, who cares?' outlook. Anyway, just so I have something to show the bouncers at the entrance to 'The Cool Bloggers Club',

Currently Reading: The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown.

Please don't tell me I could have got it for less than Rs. 255, because then I will have to kill one Mr. Karthikeya. On the other hand, if you know him, you might, just for kicks. But I don't think I will regret this buy. The secret and the mystery stuff itself may have less re-read value (like any mystery novel) but it's the facts that will continue to astound over and over. What was once the realm of fanatics, conspiracy theorists, and religious argument junkies is now common knowledge. A MUST read for all those with doubts on the origins of, and the inherent contradictions and illogicities in Christianity. It's been a while since a book has kept me up till 2 a.m. But, one has to be willing to believe. The tone of the book gives the impression of extensive research backing, so it's unlikely to be all fiction and blind conjecture.

I need to get my bike serviced!!! Monique complains...but bears it all silently. Stoic. She remains faithful, with only the occasional tantrum. Her blood grows thick and black with my inattention...it's been almost 6 months she says. 6 months!!! Damn. It's all the other one's fault, I tell her. She who beckons seductively in the evening, cradles me as the night drifts on, puts her cloak over me till the morning...she refuses to let me go till it's too late. Monique, darling, you KNOW you will not get the attention you deserve if we're late. I know you've had to bear a lot over the past ywo years...I promise honey...soon...

How come it's only when I have TONS of work to do, I goof off the most?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home