Tuesday, February 01, 2005

lol.

I don't remember the last time I took something off someone else's blog or webpage, but this sense of humour was too good to miss. I am copy-pasting instead of putting a link because I don't want to use up thier bandwidth every time my page is opened, I wouldn't want people on dialups reading this and growing old waiting for another link to open, but above all, because I'm just too darn lazy.

" Justice at last
Filed under: Bizarre News— Adam @ 10:32 pm

We all know weathermen are always getting the temperature wrong - but it turns out some of them are getting the age of consent vastly wrong as well.

South Florida TV meteorologist Bill Kamal was arrested Sunday in Fort Pierce as part of an investigation into sexual predators.

Authorities say Kamal set up a meeting for sex over the Internet with what he thought was a 14-year-old boy. The boy was actually an undercover federal agent, police say.

Investigators said that Kamal had arranged to meet the boy at a convenience store.

The St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office said Kamal had two condoms when he was arrested as well as two toys, one of which was a water gun.


(the funny part - the forecast)
Thursday, Fine and with a moderate chance of getting busted by the feds for being a pervert. The long range forecast seems to indicate long spells of being treated like a bitch by a 400lb sex offender in the state prison. "

ROTFL.

I found another headline on a related news site:

"SLIDESHOW: Man Bruised After Being Hit With 80 Pellets"

Really? You think?
I'll bet people are queueing up to read that!
It'll be the hot topic of discussion too, by tomorrow.

A: D'ya hear about the guy who got shot with 80 pellets? He was bruised.
B: Really? Bruised? Oh my God! Is he alright??

Gawd. The stuff that passes for news tuh-day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home