Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tension nahi lene ka...

Sensei se poochne ka...

Take the quiz: "Which Random Irish Gaelic Phrase Are You? "

Is maith liom bananai
Is maith liom bananai - 'I like bananas.'
You're laid-back and you enjoy the simple things in life. Some might say you're a little too laid-back. Just what is it you're smoking, anyway?
So I took the damn quiz, finally. But only because it was being thrust in my face.

Also, I've been to Gaelic parts of the world. I tell ya, it don't help when road signs, directions AND town names are all written in Gaelic... ya can't make out which is which.

"(road sign in Gaelic)". [translation : Steep cliff ahead!]
Me, driving past: Hmm...interesting lookin' town name. Should be fun...

Of course, the sign didn't really mean steep cliffs. But it could have!
Anyway, we just lost our way a lil bit and drove around pretty countryside.

Of course, the bananas and what we wuz smoking added to all the fun and games. Laid-back describes it pretty well, I think.
Laid and back.

^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home