Friday, February 20, 2004

If looks could kill

I just saw the picture of a very pretty girl in the paper. She was really cute, but not an out-n-out hottie or sexbomb or anything. And I thought, the guys must be lining up to marry HER (lot of ppl around me getting married, so it's on my mind).

If a guy was looking for a match and he saw this girl's pic, he might take all of, oh I don't know, 30 seconds to say yes. And he'd be perfectly willing to spend the rest of his life with this woman, if he could wake up to that face every morning. All of 30 seconds to make this decision. Based on a face.

If I were to put up my picture tomorrow, and some girl were to look at it and go 'Wow, he's handsome', is she likely to want to marry me there and then? Granted women usually need a li'l more time and a few more reasons to decide that this guy is the ONE. So, discounting arranged marriages, and saying a woman is free to choose whoever she wants to marry, no family pressure at all, how likely is she to decide on the spur of the moment that she'd marry this guy because he looks really attractive to her?

Genetics?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home