Wednesday, April 28, 2004

It's only words...

Each day that you don't piss me off, I think I love you a little more...

Nothing like a letter/mail from a loved one first thing in the morning...ahhh...It's friggin' hot outside, but the warm feeling is totally worth it. But why is it so much easier to say stuff in emails than in person...? Maybe sometimes looking at the words feels a helluva lot better than hearing them. Just so you can read them over and over, like feeling his/her name rolling around in your mouth when you say it secretly to yourself, when no one's around. Can't imagine asking "say that nice thing you said again...again...once more...last time..please??".

So much easier reading. Instant and repeated gratification. No need to give a reaction. No need to say 'me too', and then have to explain why I don't say the words themselves. Reading those words again and again, days or even months later, giving and receiving the same intensity, like a grown addiction that I can't deny...

Do that to me one more time, Little One...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home