Sunday, May 23, 2004

Conversations with Dog 2

Ok, so this wasn't exactly a conversation with Dog.

It so happened that I was chatting to the girl (from 2 posts ago) and Dog at the same time, so in a way, it IS still a convo with Dog. Anyway, this girl isn't usually like this. But she HAD to pick a lovely Friday afternoon to do...well, this.

GIRL: did u see the pics???
me: what pics?
GIRL: i gave a link
me: didnt get that
GIRL: thats mine and ......’s pic, one night
me: no link
GIRL: i just now gave u the link
GIRL: click on it
GIRL: this link
GIRL: got it???
me: nope
GIRL: ok why dont u copy the link and paste it in ur address bar in
ur web browser
me: how can I copy n paste a link that I didnt GET???
GIRL: add http:// and then this address
GIRL: ok
GIRL: http:
GIRL: ??
GIRL: //
GIRL: ok
GIRL: got it
GIRL: ??
me: NO!!!!

*sigh*. Wall, this is Head. Head, meet Wall.

I thought there might be some problem in sending links on the chat. I don't know, it's just me; I like to eliminate all other possibilities before calling someone daft. So I decided to check.

me: ok
me: let me try sending YOU a link
GIRL: ok
me: http://clearlyblurred.fullhydblogs.com
me: can u see it?
GIRL: yeah
GIRL: i can
GIRL: if i click on it it will open a new window for me
GIRL: could u see the link u sent me???
GIRL: there is an error on that page
me: yes i know there is an error, but u cld see it rite???
GIRL: yeah i could
GIRL: couldnt u???
me: of course i could!
me: I sent it didnt i???!!

Kill me. Kill me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home