Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Males : a study in effective communication

Male communication rocks.

Me: Hello?
V: Chal ra? (I want to smoke. I would like you to come too)
Me: Ok. Chicha's in 5. (You know I don't smoke much. But I'll come anyway. The usual place?)
V: Bye.

V: *looks at me* (We have nothing better to do. Let's get drunk. Whaddaya say?)
Me: *look at A* (Alright! Great idea. You coming too, right? Cmon man...you know you want to...you can pay me later)
A: *looks at V* (Bastard...this is all your fault! Putting me in this position...)
*looks at me* (Bastard...I'm going to become a drunkard because of the two of you..oh, what the heck...)
All start smiling, which turns into laughter turns into guffaws (Fuck it! Let's go get pissed!!)
At The Rock (7 km away) in 20 minutes, with beers, ciggies and snacks. The friggin' epitome of effective communication and efficiency.

Note: all in the days before cell phones.

Male communication ROCKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home