Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Give me a f***ing break.

I think a friend of mine said this once, and I was reminded of it when I read a line on Misty's blog:

Offices should have sex breaks.

I don't know if I should be cursing my luck, or thrilled to bits that mine doesn't have a sex break. Because I'd commit suicide if I was asked to shag any of this bunch. I would just die.

Non-Sensei, busted both his legs
trying to learn to fly
From a second story window
he just jumped, closed his eyes
His mama said he was crazy
He said 'Mama, I just had to try,
Don't you know that all my hormones died?
And I guess I'd rather die
than f-f-fuck these stiffs"

These days, the babes are hard to breach
These days, there aint a lot of 'em on the streets
Oh no no
These days are fast, nothing lasts
there ain't no time to waste
There ain't nobody left but us these days...


Note: If you haven't had a Bon Jovi phase at some point in your life, you must be just too young. You have missed something, and you might as well come and join me in the fuckless office.


Now, it's been proven that productivity increases significantly when there are hot chicks around in an office. I kid you not - a real, scientific study n all. So, the research people have hot chicks, the marketing people have hot chicks, the HR people have hot chicks - it's just my Office of Wondrous Achievements that doesn't. Seriously, THEN you come and whine to me about how I don't get much done...HOW can I, if there are no hot chicks around, eh? Science gave us computers - you bought those, didn't you? Science also gave us the paper on increased productivity - so bring on the hot women.

Of course, these breaks make tremendous sense for all parties involved. Both sides want it (hey, just DECIDE who has a bigger sex drive ok? You lot can't have it both ways. Either you get as horny as we do, as Cosmo would have everyone believe, or ya don't. So, just PICK, fer frig's sake). And imagine releasing all that tension and frustration, and being able to work with a clear mind and a clearer body. And talk about team building. Awesome.

And then, we could have copies of Cosmo and whatever is the men's equivalent of it on the coffee tables. Of course, work would get done, cos hey, you wouldn't want to get fired from an office where they have sex breaks, would you?? What sense would that make?

This may seem like a male-oriented idea, but it really isn't. From the women's point of view, maybe this will encourage the men to take better care of themselves because hey, let's face it - they'll get laid more that way. So for the women, like the divas said, free your mind, and the rest will follow.

Top reason to have sex breaks: Taking work home will be the best part of your day.

I vote "FOR" sex breaks.
I vote "FOR" having hotter people in offices.


(yeah, some mornings [V] are like this only. Kindly excuse pliss)
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home