Monday, April 04, 2005

Ya gotta have...

I'm not much of a religious person. After a long time, I went to a temple recently. As I folded my palms together and bowed my head, I realised, sadly, how strange the sensation felt.

The purpose of Faith is to bring you peace.

I think there is no point in practising faith for any other reason. It's insulting.
Faith is above and beyond religion. It helps to understand that. Faith does not demand a God, but it does require belief.
Faith is about finding peace in transferring worries, hopes and prayers onto something or someone else, but understanding that you still have to do everything you can in the matter. Maybe this is why '"God" helps those who help themselves'.
Faith, like sorrow, is always personal.
Maybe using faith to find peace, which would lead to happiness and contentment is not a bad idea at all.

:-)

^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home