Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The difference between a house and a home:

You live in one, the other lives in you.

**************************

The implementation of the Happiness Theory seems to be getting harder and harder these days.

**************************

Money is truly something evil - the more you have , the more of you it takes.
I felt so much richer and happier with 3000 in the bank, earned by doing chota part time stuff during college at AIR, or later with DD, or the voice overs. Somehow, having several times that hasn't made me much happier.
Maybe the happiness in money is to be found in spending it.
Go buy books, or gifts for loved ones.

**************************

I wonder if the sense of anticipation I used to feel on this day will ever return.
Or if I even want it to.
Aging is best done happy - the only way it's enjoyable is if it's slow.
Unhappiness can make you age 10 years in 2.

**************************

I want to break free.

I want to break free.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home