Friday, September 02, 2005

Deal

.
Ok, God-type-entity, let's you and I make a deal.

It's time for shit to start going right in my life again. So let's make it happen, shall we?

In return, you can have my guitar, my cd/movie collection, and my poems. If you do good, we can discuss riding my bike occasionally.

This is in response to the deal we spent about 9 months making, before I agreed to come out here. OK, by and large you've held up your part of the bargain. And I have held up mine. I've lived a good life, never told people the truth about you, haven't killed anyone...anyone who didn't deserve it, that is. I've played nice, spread my share of happiness, absorbed my share of sadness, etc.

I considered suing you for breach of contract, but your transgressions have been relatively minor so far and I don't really want to get into legal wrangles - you know what the judicial system out here is like.

I would like to thank you for my mum - you outdid yourself there.

Now, I understand all that about life in sine waves, and 'this too shall pass' blah. We've been through all that, and I remember the explanations. I don't disagree or anything, just that I think it's time 'this' bloody well moved along now. 'Pass' already.

We also discussed rejuvenation, if you remember. I think I'll take my next vial now, please.

So, the original deal still stands. You may think of this as...a gentle reminder, if you please. :-) There. I put a smiley face even. It's all the rage down here.

So remember, if you do GOOD, there's a bike ride waiting!

If you do BAD, you will get 'invited' to dinner and I'll be cooking.

^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home