Friday, June 29, 2007

Smart ideas that weren’t, really

(in no particular order)

“yeah, make it strong!”

“Don’t put any coke / sprite / water / soda ”

“I don’t feel anything, light another”

“This stuff is no good. Put more when you roll the next one”

“Hey, look at this plant. Looks like it might be from the same family…”

“I don’t think anyone will be home…”

“Ash it into the bottle, and drink it. Zyaada strong rehta…”

“Naah, it’s a small stack. The flames won’t rise that high…”

“Merku maarta? Mereku maarta?? Maar, saale…!”

“I think I have enough petrol”

“Booking? Naah. Let’s just go to Edinburgh and look for acco…”

“Let’s get married!!”

“Hey, let’s do a pub crawl!”

“Of course I can drive…”

(a work in progress...)

^

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahah!!!!
LMAO!!!

10:24 PM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Australopithecus said...

LOL! ABSOLUTely.

plus..gaadi main chalatoon.

>arey tu inspector apne ghar ka honga...

and remember...im not drunk enough lets buy some more...

4:27 AM, July 02, 2007  
Blogger tangled said...

What happened to "Of course I can drive…"?
Some curiosity are there... :D

9:33 AM, July 03, 2007  
Blogger Sh'shank said...

who says I am drunk??
I never get drunk...
How many have been self tested ideas??

9:58 PM, July 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howlarious!!

At the moment, the one on my mind is "Who says I wont ever write..?"

Wazza NS?

Manu.

1:24 AM, July 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@AC: :-)

@Aus : hehe yeah, esp that last one is very familiar. khairatabad...chintal basti...nampally etc.

@Tangled: well, on one instance, 3 ppl ended up in the middle of the road. at some 11.30 pm. minor scratches but mostly a hugely bruised ego.

@pricky : some. but have been present for all. or almost all. :-)

@Manu : hey! long time. where / how you been?

3:22 AM, July 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lou this post!! :D

5:36 AM, July 22, 2007  
Blogger The Darkling Thrush said...

HAHAHA!

=D Man!

1:09 AM, August 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home