Saturday, January 26, 2008

Please don't misunderestimate me...

I woke up to a not so happy Saturday morning - Australia piled on the runs on Day 3 of the Adelaide test, so it looks like a favourable result for us is going to require a minor miracle.
And I thought, oh well, it's 10 am, I might as well make me some breakfast. And I thought, oh well, I might as well watch some nice stuff on YouTube while I'm at it.

I was in the mood for some U2, so I started out watching "Staring at the Sun", moving onto some nice versions of "One". I found a video called "Bush sings U2", which turned out to be a brilliant edit job, and then found some stuff that made me laugh so hard that I was all better again.

"Is Bush an idiot?"

One clever sod comments on that video - "Bush is a f***up, but may become an idiot if he studies hard."

"Great moments in Presidential speeches"

"George Bush is funny"

"Is our children learning?"
"...he or her can take a literacy test..."
"..you can imagine it's an unimaginable honour to live here..."
"...a West Texas girl just like me..."
"...human beings and fish can co-exist peacefully..."
"Where wings take dream!"

Yessir, Mr. President. Whatever you say.

^

2 Comments:

Blogger The Darkling Thrush said...

i feel pity for him. more than anything else.

and i think that's the worst thing anybody could feel for a man who's in such power.

9:11 AM, January 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@DT : i agree.

1:20 AM, January 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home