Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I feel so bored, boring, and unfunny, that I will now post words said by other people, that make me laugh.

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me. My dream is to become hopeless.
- George Costanza

Seinfeld : To a woman sex is like the garbage man. You just take for it granted the fact that any time you put some trash out on the street an guy in a jumpsuit is going to come along and pick it up. But now...no sex. It's like a garbage strike. The bags are piling up in your head. The side walk is blocked. Nothing is getting through. You are stupid.
Elaine : I don't understand.
Seinfeld : Exactly.

- "Seinfeld - The Abstinence"

Naomi : "I thought you were happy-go-lucky."
Jerry Seinfeld : "No, no, no, I'm not happy, I'm not lucky, and I don't go. If anything, I'm sad-stop-unlucky."

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home