Sunday, April 17, 2005

On Sunday afternoon, I watched 'Remember The Titans'.
Again.

It made me...ummm...emotional.
Again.

Dammit. Stupid sporting victory movies...

Spent a very interesting evening yesterday. At last, the talking happens. :-)
Then met the actor friend AG, from NC. Was nice, catching up after so long. How much people change. Found myself almost immediately sizing him up as potential flatmate. Tch tch tch.
I slept at 4.30 am this morning. I don't remember the last time the reason for that happening was a book. ;-)
Spent a good 15 minutes in the morning with the struggle to decide - to come or not to come. To the office, of course. Have very reluctantly dragged my ass in. 50 bucks says I'm asleep by 12, if the creaking machinery in the head is anything to go by.

By the end of this week, I should know where my life is headed...hurrah for life-altering decisions that are not in one's hands!

^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home