Sunday, September 25, 2005

La Connection Francaise

.
I guess at some point salient occurences in life must be recorded.

I now have a flatmate.
He's French. He will be called J, in case there are any future references to him.
He's been in India/Hyd for 3 weeks.
He moved in 4 days ago.
I was elsewhere over the weekend. For the first time ever, someone was in my flat while I was not there. It was a scary thought.
I returned to find the computer, cds and guitar intact and not sold off. Yet.
I was thankful and glad, and realised I need this kind of conditioning to sharing personal space. People can be trusted, sometimes.
Yes, paranoia is our friend, but it needs a break too, sometimes.
He's a nice guy. He smokes and drinks and smokes up.
I returned to find the flat cleaned, albeit partially. Using my incredible deduction skills, I hit upon an explanation for this unnatural occurence. Turned out I was right.
His girlfriend is expected in 2-3 weeks.
He has offered to help me practise my French. Classes begin today.
All the girls I've told are dying to meet him. Yes, you are dahling...admit it.
It's probably a good thing that this is likely to be short term. Better to gently dip your toes in the murky waters of flatsharing first, before diving in headlong.

In other news, it looks like I will be travelling a bit in the next month. Am looking at Pondicherry over Dassera and maybe up North over Diwali-Ramzan. Am also getting kener and keener on doing some bike trips.

Damn that bloody Bajaj Avenger advertisement.

^

1 Comments:

Blogger Lord of all Things said...

yeh bajaj avenger ad .. does gunny thing s to ur mind... been feeling different things everytime i watched the ad...... but on my activa everymorning .. i feel like god

12:24 PM, October 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home